My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Sunday, November 13, 2011

CONTRADICTIONS


Rs 20 look very big when giving to any poor or beggar,
but while giving it to a...
waiter in the hotel it seems a bit small.

3mins for praying god becomes very difficult,
but its easy to watch a movie for 3hrs

after working the whole day and going to gym is not an issue,but for serving or helping parents we get tired

we wait the whole year for valentines day, but many of us dont know when is mother's day...

even for forwarding this message is very difficult to us, but it becomes our duty to forward unnecessary jokes..
(from face book)
_________________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home