My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Monday, May 20, 2013

1180- Manners BEFORE knowledge!

In Japanese schools, the students don't get ANY exams until they reach grade four (the age of 10)! 
Why?
Because the goal for the first 3 years of schools is NOT to judge the child's knowledge or learning,but to establish good manners and to develop their character!

Yes, that's what our scholars taught us: Manners BEFORE knowledge!

Should this method be implemented all over the world?
 

via Facebook/ General Knowledge
_____________________________________________________
 

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home