My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

1134The world's biggest dog (Great Dane) and a large, ancient dog breed (Italian Mastiff)...!!!


George the Great Dane is 7ft long, weighs 18st and is the world's biggest dog...!!!



The Neapolitan Mastiff or Italian Mastiff, is a large, ancient dog breed. This massive breed is often used as a guard and defender of family and property due to their protective instincts and their fearsome appearance.
(via Facebook/ General Knowledge)
________________________________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home