My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, May 16, 2014

1453-Success is not final, failure is not fatal:

- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."
-Winston Churchill
--------------------------------------
--- "I slept on benches and everyday borrowed 20Rs/- from friend to travel to film city"
- Sharukh khan

"I failed in 8th standard"
-SACHIN TENDULKAR

"During my secondary school, I was dropped from school basketball
team"
-MICHAEL JORDAN

"I was rejected for the job in ALL INDIA RADIO bcoz of my heavy voice"
- AMITABH BACCHAN

"I used to work in petrol pump"
- DHIRUBHAI AMBANI

"I was rejected in d interview of PILOT"
- ABDUL KALAM

"I didn't even complete my university education"
- Bill Gates !!

"I was a dyslexic kid"
- TOM CRUIZE

"I was raped at the age of 9 "
- Oprah Winfrey

"I used to serve tea at a shop to support my football training"
- Lionel Messi

"I used to sleep on the floor in friends'rooms,returning Coke bottles for food, money, and getting weekly free meals at a local temple"
-Steve Jobs !!

"My teachers used to call me a failure"
- Tony Blair

"I was in prison for 27 years"
- Late President Nelson Mandela

and here comes d "THALIVA"

"At d age of 30, I was a bus conductor"
-RAJNI KANT

"Friends, there are many such people who struggled..

Life is not about what you couldn't do so far,
it's about what you can still do.
Wait and don't ever give up..
Miracles happen every day....!! Latest miracle will be : A chaiwala becoming prime minister of India. ------------------------------

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home