My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Monday, February 27, 2006

TELUGU (తెలుగు) Conversations: Survival Kit-2


(The second 10 of the 94 conversational practice modules)

11. ‘kShamiMchaMdi(Please excuse), naaku(for me) alavaatu(habit) lEdhu(no)’
‘క్షమించంఢి, నాకు అలవాటు లేదు’
Sorry, I don’t smoke.

12. ‘cheppaMDi(please tell), elaa(how)
naDusthuMdhi((thing)moves)’.
‘చెప్పంఢి, ఎలా నఢుస్తుంది’.
'Tell me,how is everything'

13. mee(your) dhaya(affection),
annee(all) chakkagaa (beautifully) nadusthunnaayi(going.)’
మీ దయ,అన్నీ చక్కగా నడుస్తున్నాయి’
So kind of you, everything is going on very well.

14. ‘choodaMdi((please see), evarO(someone)
vachchaaru ((has) come). ’
‘చూడండి, ఎవరో వచ్చారు’
Please go and see, some one is at the door.

15. ‘kShamiMchaMdi(please excuse), mee((to)your) paniki(work) addaM((as)obstacle)
vachchaanu( I have) come)’
‘క్షమించండి, మీ పనికి అడ్డం వచ్చాను’
Excuse me, I have disturbed you.

16. 'Emi((what) pani(work)?’
‘ఏమి పని ?’
What is the work?

17. ‘athadni(Him), nEnu(I) svayaMgaa (myself) choodaalani (to see)
vachchaanu (have come)’
‘అతడ్ని, నేను స్వయంగా చూడాలని, వచ్చాను’
I want to see him personally.

18. ‘athanithO(with him), Emainaa(any) pani(work) unnadhaa(is (there)) ?
‘అతనితో, ఏమైనా పని ఉన్నదా ?
Have you any work/business with him?

19.mimmalni(You) choodadaaniki(to see) evarO(some one) vachchaaru(has) come).'
‘మిమ్మల్ని చూడడానికి ఎవరో వచ్చారు.'
Some one had come to see you.

20.aayana(he), maa(our)
pakkiMtivaaru(neighbour)’
‘ఆయన, మా పక్కింటివారు’
He is our neighbour.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home