My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Sunday, August 02, 2009

ON BLINDNESS


Total people in India : 110 Crores
Daily average death count : 62389
Daily average birth count : 86853
Total Blind in India : 682497
If each dying person donate his/her eyes, within 10 days, India achieves the distinction - No blind person in the country
.

(An email forward)
___________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home