My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, August 23, 2013

1247-YEA HO RAHA HAI APNE BHARAT KA NIRMAN.... !!!

Sharad Pawar doesn't know
what went wrong with Onion !!

Defence Minister doesn't know
what went wrong in submarine !!


External Affair Minister doesn't know
what went wrong with PAK and CHINA !!

Home Minister doesn't know
what went wrong at Bodhgaya and Hyderbad !!

Finance Minister doesn't know
what went wrong with Rupee !!

Coal Minister doesn't know
who robbed the files from the ministry!!

Prime Minister doesn't know
what went wrong with all of above !!

YEA HO RAHA HAI APNE BHARAT KA NIRMAN.... !!!
(via Facebook/ Mitesh Jhaveri)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home