My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, April 17, 2014

1416- Quotes


_______________________________________

Leave the dead weight of the past and carry less luggage in the present to make the journey of life more comfortable!

_______________________________________

The result of any of our actions, depends on the decisions we take! What we are now, is the net result of all the decisions we had taken earlier! Decisions turned into actions and implemented with determination lead to results!
_______________________________________

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home