My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, June 12, 2014

1481 Scrap & Silly Questions (humour)

Worth the scrap! 😀😈
---------------------------
Wife - Meri age 58 Saal hote hue bhi, Aapka ek Dost mere husn ki taarif karta hai..
Pati - Usmanbhai hoga!!
Wife - Aapne kaise Pahchana??
Pati - Wo scrap dealer hai 😅
----------------------------------------------


SILLY QUESTIONS! 😊
-------------------------------
Boy : had breakfast ???

Girl : hmmm...

Boy : what u had???

Girl : always y u keep on asking such silly questions ???

Boy : ok, tell me if RBI wants to hold the minimum rate to set the trend of higher repo rate or reverse repo rate & also exceed the difference of mid rate to invest safely in all kind of market . What shud IT do..??

Girl : hehehe, I had idly n sambar....what about uuuuu.???

_____________________________________
 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home