My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, June 13, 2014

1489- GOD!


 
That- SAT CHIT ANANDA!
(Thanks Ben Gilberti)
------------------------------------------
Anything other than that which is, is not. And hence that which is, is all there is, because all else is not. And since that which is is all there is, it is therefore entire, total, complete, whole, one, harmonious, perfect, absolute, infinite and eternal (or, in other words, God). And since God is all there is, there cannot be anything at all that is less than, or other than, or opposed to God. And since awareness necessarily must exist in order for you to know this, then awareness, the pure “I,” must be God.
____________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home