My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Sunday, July 20, 2014

1569- Here comes rajni....


C.A.T Exam question:

Spell the word "COW" in 13 letters.

Scientists got mad calculating it..
Even Professors couldn't answer..
Lecturers said that it's a wrong query, printing mistake, etc.
Toppers got confused..
Average students' minds went blank cursing the question setters..
Below-Average students committed suicide, unable to solve it..

BUT, Hang on.......here comes Rajni Sir ..........
gave a cool answer..

"SEE O DOUBLE YOU"

_____________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home