My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, November 13, 2014

1648- If an engineer becomes a doctor...


 ----------------------------------------
An Engineer was not getting a job even after two years of graduation. so he decided to open a clinic & wrote outside:
"Any treatment in Rs.300/- & if we cant treat, we will pay you back Rs.1000/-. "

A CLEVER Doctor thought that he will fool the engineer and & get Rs.1000 from him.
He says to the Engineer:
I cant feel any taste on my tongue...
Engineer asks the Nurse to put few
drops of medicine from box no 22.
After that the doctor shouts: "What d _____ ...its URINE!!
The engineer says congratulations your sense of taste is back now.
The Doctor was angry as he lost Rs.300.

After 2 weeks the same doctor comes back again & this time he thinks to get back his previous 300 too.
Doctor : I've lost my memory.
Engineer: Nurse! pls put some drops of medicine from Box no 22 on his tongue.
DOCTOR : Wait Engineer but that medicine is for sense of taste.
Engineer: Congratulations your memory is back.

Moral: Don't try to be over-smart with a desperate unemployed Engineer...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home