My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, January 08, 2015

1760- MASSES



James Kella Long ago i read of a marathon where at a turn the 1st guy took a wrong turn and almost 90% followed him and got disqualified only a few could complete. Following the masses does not mean you are on the right track whether it is in spiritual, carnal, academics, etc.
 
Narayana Rao C This reminds me of the joke I heard when I was in school.
A teacher wanted to conduct a special class on a Sunday, hence the notice on the board-"I want to meet my CLASSES on Sunday at 10am." Boys being boys, they erased the letter 'C' from the word 'CLASSES' and it reads- "I want to meet my LASSES on Sunday at 10am." Now the teacher deletes 'L' from 'LASSES' as to make it read- "I want to meet my ASSES on Sunday at 10am"
___________________________________
 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home