My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Saturday, February 28, 2015

1831-Customer care!

 --------------------------------
A boy called to Airtel customer care...
A girl picked up the phone.

Girl: ..........Welcome to the Airtel Customer care
Boy: Thank you.
Gilr : How may i Help you ??
Boy:: Would you like to marry me ???
Gilr : Sir, you dialed Wrong number:-
Boy: No No, i dialed correct number only, will you marry me ?
Girl : No, i'm not interested in Marriage 😐
Boy :Hello Madam, listen please😈
Girl : not interested
Boy : If you do Love marriage, then i will take to you to LONDON . Or Honkong for arranged marriage.
Girl : Hello, i'm not interested in marrying you. Then why are giving me these offers ??
Boy :Court marriage expense 10,000rs
Normal Marriage expense 2,00,000rs
Girl : Why are you not understanding me, i'm not interested in marrying you..
Boy : So, now you realised our Pain, When we are NOT interested in any plans/offers. why do you keep on calling us.
_____________________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home