My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Monday, March 16, 2015

1923- Single malt or ...

_____________________
A lady visited a bar in America for the first time. She sat at the table in front of the bar tender.
A guy on her left ordered, "Jack Daniels, single".
A guy on her right ordered, "Johnny Walker, single".
The bar tender looked at the lady & said, "And you?"
Lady replied, "Meenachi Chockalingam, married".

          
__________________________

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home