My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, May 28, 2015

2017- Punjabi Matrimonial ad:

BarObar bola!
___________________________
"WANTED WIFE
AGE no Bar,
WEIGHT no Bar,
LOOKS no Bar,
CASTE no Bar,
Education no Bar.
But girl's father must have his own "BAR"..😜😂😎

_____________________________ 
 Finally I have found my true love!! It happens to be my "weight".....
Inspite of letting it go and setting it free.....
It keeps coming back to me
_____________________________
A Pathaan to an AirHostess:
"Vallah.. Tumhara shakal Humara BB Se milti!"

Airhostess:
"Bakwas band kar kamine!"
Pathaan:
"MashaALLAH! Zubaan b Milti!"
😝😝😝
___________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home