My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Just joking

Blind Date

After being with her all evening, the man couldn’t take another minute with his blind date. Earlier, he had secretly arranged to have a friend call him to the phone so he would have an excuse to leave if something like this happened. When he returned to the table, he lowered his eyes, put on a grim expression and said, “I have some bad news. My grandfather just died.”

“Thank heavens,” his date replied. “If yours hadn’t, mine would have had to!”

****

Sam didn’t want to go on the blind date that Tom had arranged for him. “What if she’s really ugly and I hate her?” he complained. ”Then just clutch your chest and fake a heart attack,” Tom replied. Sam thought this was a good idea, so he agreed to go through with it. He went to the address Tom had given him, and a beautiful woman answered the door. “Hi, I’m your blind date!”Sam said.

The woman clutched her chest and fell to the ground.

* * *
(Source: The Internet)
(The Hindu, Metroplus,Chennai, 06:05:2008)
======================================

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home