My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, May 08, 2014

1429- About wives!

---------------------------------------
He typed MARRIED it was auto corrected to MARTYRED ..
So then he typed SHAADI it auto corrected to SHAHEED ..
Damn !!! These smart phones have gained too much intelligence .
----------------------------------------
What is similarity between the Indian Govt. And Pakistan Govt.....?

Answer-
Both don't care for INDIANS...!!!
--------------------------
Its damn funny when a wife thinks she is punishing her husband by not talking to him for days.

__________________________________
Santa- Teri aur bhabhi ki jodi to "Ram-Sita" ki jodi hai.

Banta- Kahan yaar!! Na to ye dharti me samati hai, na hi ise koi Raavan le jata hai...! __________________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home