My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, April 18, 2014

1419- A very Touchy story:

 ----------------------------
"husband forgot to wish her on his Wife's birthday. He came home late at night from the office .....

His wife shouted: How would u feel if u don't see me for next few days?

He couldn't believe his luck. He replied at once.'' Wowww.....That would be great..!''

Monday passed & he didn't see her.

Tuesday he didn't see her
.
.
& Wednesday passed too
.
.
On Thursday the swelling was better & he could see her from the corner of his left eye...
------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home