My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, December 11, 2014

1695- Amazing Quotes by A. P. J. Abdul Kalam .



1. I am not a handsome guy, but I can give my hand to someone who needs help. Beauty is in the heart, not in the face.

2. Dream, Dream, Dream. Dream transforms into Thoughts, and Thoughts result in action.

3. All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.

4. To succeed in your mission, you must have single- minded devotion to your goal.

5. Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.

6. God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.

7. You have to dream before your dreams can come true.

8. We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home