My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Saturday, February 28, 2015

1836- Vijaykant jokes!

-----------------------------
There was a 100 metre race going on...
Referee said '1,2,3 GO!'...
Everybody started running except Vijayakanth.
Referee - y r u not running...?
Vijayakanth - My number is 4...
___________________________________

SBI Bank: Our bank is giving loan without interest....
Vijayakanth: If you don't have interest in giving loan then I don't want it....
__________________________________
Vijayakanth and his brother are walking on a road, and they find a 1000 rupee note lying down.
Vijayakanth - what should we do now?
Vijayakanth brother- we'll take 50:50.
Vijayakanth- what about the remaining 900?
_________________________________
Vijayakanth reading newspaper..
News:
"Indian athlete lost gold medal in long jump"
Vijayakanth comments:
Idiot !! Who told him to wear gold medal while jumping
__________________________________
Vijayakanth went to shop to buy Indian flag for independence day
..
Vijayakanth told something and the shop keeper fainted...
Guess what did vijayakanth say ?
'Show me some more colors in this'!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home