My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, March 05, 2015

1850- Engineers!

_________________________
An engg student had a crush on his classmate.
One fine day he proposed her.
But she rejected and threatened that she would complain to the principal if he ever bothered her again.
And the boy remains silent for rest of the days.
😕😑
Some days later the girl borrows a book from that boy and writes in itl
" I love u too. Sorry to hurt you the other day"
Four years passed,
...
But.....
the boy never approached the girl again.
MORAL: Engineering boys never open their book!
________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home