My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Saturday, March 07, 2015

1880- A lion after marriage...

_____________________________
A lion was getting married and all animals {🐢🐝} attended the wedding .
All animal stood at distance and wished the lion .
A mouse came and climbed to the stage and extended his hand to wish the lion.
The lion roared in rage and said how dare you come on the stage? Even the tiger is maintaining its distance and you climbed the stage.
The mouse  replied and after listening to that the lion fainted . What would have the mouse said ???



Any guess
The mouse  said "Oh shut up buddy, even I was a lion before marriage"


Forward the msg to married 👰 people to get some smile on their face 😂😂😂😂
and the unmarried to reconsider options.
______________________________

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home