My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

1945- Beautiful Thoughts for a Beautiful Life


Life would be perfect if...
anger had a STOP button
Mistakes had a REWIND button
Hard times had a FORWARD button
and Good Times a PAUSE button


The bird asked the bumblebee:
"You work so hard to make the honey and humans just take it away, doesn't it make you feel bad?"
"No," said the bee, "because they will never take from me the art of making it."

What stands behind us and what stands before us are tiny matters compared to what is within us.

The happiness of our lives depends on the quality of our thoughts But the quality of our thoughts depends on the people in our lives.

We receive a lot of unconditional love when we're born.
We receive a lot of unconditional respect when we die.
We just need to learn how to handle the between...
_______________________

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home