My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Saturday, May 16, 2015

2001- It's the weekend! Hic!

_______________________
In our life, problems may go from "Haywards 2000"🍺 to "Haywards 5000"🍺 , but we must take them as a "Royal Challenge "🍺 otherwise people will call us "Old Monk"🍺 and put a "Black Label "🍺 on our name. So we must learn from "Teachers"🍺 to fight like "Jack Daniel"🍺 , live like a "Bagpiper"🍺 , walk like "Johny Walker"🍺 , work till "8 PM"🍺 & think like "Director Special" 🍺 . Then life will be "Imperial"🍺 & we will become "Aristocrat"🍺 & there will be value for our "Signature"🍻🍺🍺😜😜
_______________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home