My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, May 29, 2015

2032- Wife jokes!

______________________
A bus full of housewives going on a picnic ,
fell into a river ,all died .
Each husband cried for a week ,
one husband continued for more than two weeks !!!
When asked that did he miss his wife so much ?

he replied miserably :
No!
My wife
missed
the bus !!!
😜😝😋😛😊
😃😃😃

If Flipkart starts matrimonial services 👬, they will become the No.1 site in the world 🌎 because they have a 30 day return 💫policy no questions asked
😜😜😜😜😂😂

Killer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🔪🔪🔪
KEEP LAUGHING !
A Chinese man married an African woman and had a child. Two months later the child passed away.
A
t the funeral house, the African woman kept sobbing and saying: "I KNEW IT !!! I KNEW IT !!!"
A family member pulled her aside and asked:
"What did you know?" She replied: "That, Chinese products don't last long.
😂😂

Pharmacist to customer:
'Sir please understand, to buy a anti depression pill you need a proper prescription... Simply showing wife's picture is not enough.'
_____________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home