My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, May 29, 2015

2039- Pizza

😆😆😆😆
Rahul called up Dominos Pizza and shouted at the branch manager, "You idiot, I just received delivery of pizza from your boy and there's nothing on it!! No cheese, no toppings, nothing - it's just a circle of plain bread! What the hell is wrong with you guys? I am gonna close you guys down permanently and get you personally arrested!!!"
10 mins later Rahul's mother calls back Dominos and apologises to the manager, "Sorry, he opened the box upside down!"











________________________

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home