My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, June 18, 2015

2081- Our judicial system

_____________________
A cow was running away from the jungle. ..
An elephant stopped the cow and asked the reason behind the panic..
Cow said : "government had ordered to catch all the buffaloes in the jungle"
Elephant asked: "but you are a cow, why are you running ?"
Cow said: " I know I am cow , but if they catch me , it will take 20 years to prove that I am a cow not a buffalo. ...!"
Elephant also started running with the cow ....

_____________________

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home