My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, June 18, 2015

2084- CUT THE ROPES!

We are like the two drunk men, In their little boat rowed the oars furiously, but they never left the place they started, because they have forgotten to untie the rope which held the boat to the bank.
We too work and work but we get nowhere. We are not drunk, but indifferent. We row furiously to go ahead, forgetting to cut the rope that binds us to our faults, short comings, fears, negative thoughts etc. Cut the ropes!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home