My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Saturday, January 07, 2017

2130~ 😁Super Insults:

38/2017
!!! 😂 JUST IN JEST 😂 !!!
_________________________
Super Insults:
-----------------------
😜😜😜
A letter from a teacher to a parent:
Dear Parent,
Kumar doesn't smell nice in class. Please try to bathe him.
Parent's answer:
Dear Teacher, Kumar is not a rose, Dont smell him,Teach him......
😂😂😂
😝😝😝😝😝😝
Mother to Son:
Who is Tippu Sultan ?
Son : Don't know 😏
Mother : Sometime give attention to study also 👀
Son to Mother : Do you know Chinky Aunty ?
Mother : Don't know
Son: Sometimes give attention to Dad also
😝😜😜😜😜😜😜😜
A cute excuse:
Teacher-Y r u late?
Student-Mom & dad were fighting.
Teacher-so what makes U late if dey were fighting?
Student-one shoe was in mom's hand and one in dad's..
😂😂😝😜
🎉💐🍻..🎷🌾🌾💃😃😜😜😜😂😂😂😂😂👌👌
Wife : I hate that beggar.
Husband : Why ?
Wife : Rascal, yesterday
I gave him food today he gave me a book
How to Cook !!!  😄😃😜😝
👌😂😜😃😄
Husband came home drunk. To avoid wife's scolding, he took a laptop & started working.
Wife: Had Alchocol ?
Husband : No No Darling
Wife: Idiot .. Thn Y u opened my suitcase and acting like typing ..!
😜😂😝🍻👍 😂😂😂

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home