My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

2148 😀!!! JUST IN JEST !!! 😀 _ Banta in the KBC

Amitabh : Aapka last question 5 crore ka.. yeh raha apke samne..

Contestant  Banta is tensed.

Amitabh : Who is the father of Abhishek Bachan?

Computer Screen:
A. Amitabh Bachan
B. Dharmendra
C. Amjad Khan
D. Sanjeev Kumar

Amitabh : Apka kya jawab hai ?
(He is quite sure that Banta will opt for A)
But Banta is still confused.

Banta : I think it is A ..

"Are you sure?", says Amitabh in style..

Banta gets more confused and nervous.

Banta : I would like to use 50:50?

Amitabh: Ok, computer ji , do galat javab ko mita deejiye...

Computer after deleting two names, leaves two options which are: -

B. Dharmendra
C. Amjad Khan

Amitabh is confused.. and tensed.. thinks how come the computer has made this mistake. But as is said in bollywood, the show must go on.
Now Banta is even more confused..

Banta: I would like to use the last life line.. phone a friend..

Amitabh : Ap kisko phone karna chahenge?..

Banta: Mein Jaya Bachan ji ko phone karna chahoonga..

Amitabh Bachchan is shocked !!!
But the call gets connected to Jaya Bachchan...

Banta: "Jayaji, Who is the father of Abhishek Bachchan!?"

.
.
.
.
.

Jaya Bachchan asks, "What are the options?"

Amitabh faints...
😊😀😁😂

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home