My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, July 07, 2017

2160~JUST IN JEST

😀 !!!JUST IN JEST!!! 😀
Towards the end of the Jashan for Parsi New Year, the Priest asked:~
"How many of you have forgiven your enemies?"‎

80% held up their hands.

The Priest then repeated his question.

All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.

"Mrs. Batliwala ? Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?"

"I don't have any," she replied, smiling sweetly.

"Mrs. Batliwala that is very unusual. How old are you?"

"Ninety-eight," she replied.

"Oh, would you please come over in front and tell us all how a person of ninety-eight years of age not have an enemy in the world?"

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation & said:~
‎" None of them is alive. I have outlived all the bastards & bitches." ‎😀😀😀

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home