My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

$$$ Baby Bollywood faces $$$

Kajol

Hrithik Roshan

Raveena Tandon

Rani Mukherjee

Karishma Kapoor

Kareena Kapoor

Kajol

Aamir Khan

Shahrukh Khan

Sonali Bendre

Sanjay Dutt

Saif Ali Khan

Sunny Deol

Bobby Deol

Amisha Patel

Akshay Kumar

Abhishek Bachchan

Twinkle Khanna
___________________________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home