My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Saturday, July 14, 2007

JOKES.(A)

Ladies hostel caught Fire. It took 1 hour to bring the fire under control and another 3 hours to bring the firemen under control.
- - - -
Wife: If I sleep with your best friend what will be the first thought to come in your mind?
Husband: that you are a lesbian.
- - - -
Why did they stop printing Pamela Anderson stamps in the U.S ???
Because the people started licking the wrong side!
- - - -

Nobody is ever satisfied, Poor men wish they were rich, Rich men wish they were handsome, Bachelors wish they were married & Married men wish they were Dead!
- - - -
A girl says to her boyfriend, "One kiss and I'll be yours forever."

The guy says 'thanks for the warning'

- - - -
A husband was asked : "Do you talk to your wife after sex?"
He replied: "Depends, If I Can find a Phone"
- - - -
Definition of a Gynecologist: Someone who looks for problems where others look for pleasure!!!
- - - -
Man to wife on wedding night- "Are you sure I'm the first man you are sleeping with?'
"Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others!' ----------------------------------------------------------

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home