My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Monday, July 09, 2007

CARELESSNESS:

Life’s richest rewards go to those who have developed a high degree of accuracy- accuracy of thought, craftsmanship and accuracy of statement (truthfulness). Many unfortunate, even tragic incidents could not have happened except for someone’s ignorance, carelessness or recklessness. Many lives and much damage can be spared by everyone being habitually cautious and prudent.


GEMS:

  • ‘Carelessness’ said: “I can add to your troubles

Subtract from your earnings

Multiply your aches and pains

Take interest from your work and

Discount your chances of safety

Besides this, I can lessen your chances for success,

Cancel me from your habits and it will add to your happiness.”


  • Casualness leads to casualties.

  • M I S T A K E : If a barber makes a mistake, It's a new style... If a driver makes a mistake, It is an accident.. If a doctor makes a mistake, It's an operation.. If a engineer makes a mistake, It is a new venture... If parents makes a mistake, It is a new generation... If a politician makes a mistake, It is a new law... If a scientist makes a mistake, It is a new invention... If a tailor makes a mistake, It is a new fashion... If a teacher makes a mistake , It is a new theory... If a student makes a mistake, It is a MISTAKE.
(from my book "10 Fundamental Rules of Success", Publishers: PUSTAK MAHAL, New Delhi)
______

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home