My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Saturday, September 29, 2007

COURTESY, POLITENESS AND MANNERS:

Courtesy is consideration for the comforts and convenience of others. Politeness and manners are the practice of special little customs, which have become traditional. Manners without courtesy are insincere and empty. Courtesy without manners is sincere and kind, but clumsy. The three together are like good oil in the social machinery. They make things run smoothly and pleasantly.

GEM:
  • All doors open to courtesy.
(from my book "10 Fundamental Rules of Success", Publishers: PUSTAK MAHAL, New Delhi)
___________________________


___________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home