My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Sunday, August 16, 2009

INGENUITY AT ITS CLIMAX!


CHICAGO CITY. A handsome pair, Samson and Delilah, both well into their 30's, go to a sex therapist's office.
The doctor asks, "What can I do for you?" Samson says, "Will you watch us have sexual intercourse? Need your feedback!"

The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is also amazed that the couple is asking for sexual advice, that he agrees.

When the couple finishes, the doctor says, "There's absolutely nothing wrong with the way you have intercourse."

He thanks them for coming, wishes them good luck, charges them $50 and says goodbye.

The next week, however, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees.

This happens several weeks in a row. The couple makes an appointment, have intercourse with no problems and pay the doctor; then leaves.

Finally, after six weeks of this routine, the doctor says, "I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?"

Samson says, "We're not trying to find out anything. She's married, and we can't go to her house. I’m also married, and we can't go to my house. The Holiday Inn charges $98. The Hilton charges $139. We do it here for $50, and ... I get $43 back from Medicare."
(An email forward)

_____________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home