My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, November 18, 2011

HAVE EGGS TO STAY ALERT AT WORK

 ................
Researchers at cambridge University have found that egg proteins are much more effective than carbohydrates found in the chocolates, biscuits and sweets often relied on for a quick energy boost.
The researchers..................found that a mixtures similar to the protein content of egg whites, activated the brain cells, triggering the releae of the stimulant orexin, .............
.....it is healthy to go to work on an egg, contrary to popular perception.
(The Times of India, Chennai, 18:11:2011)

___________________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home