My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

1343- Jest a minute...

(via Facebook/ jaya kumar)
____________________
 


A man received message from his neighbor...

"Sorry sir.., I am using your wife. I am using day and night. I am using when you are not present at home. In fact I am using more tha
n you are using. I confess this because now I feel very much guilt.
Hope you will accept my sincere apologies."

Man went home and had a big fight with his wife.

Few minutes later he received another message.

Sorry Sir, spelling mistake.., it's not wife but wifi.
_______________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home