1951 philosophy for life
- For making soap, oil is required. But to clean oil, soap is required. This is the irony of life.
- When flood comes, fish eats ants and when flood recedes, ants eat fish. Only time matters. Just hold on. God gives opportunity to every one.
- In a theatre when drama plays, you opt for front seats. When film is screened, you opt for rear seats. Your position in life is only relative. Not absolute.
- Every problem has (N+1) solutions: where N is the number of solutions that you have tried and 1 is that you have not tried.
- Only two category of people are happy in life - the Mad and the Child. Be Mad to achieve a goal. Be a Child to enjoy what you achieved.
- There is no Escalator to success. Only Steps!!
- IF YOU HAVE MUCH, GIVE YOUR WEALTH.IF YOU HAVE LITTLE, GIVE YOUR HEART.