My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, May 29, 2015

2046- Rahul or Vijaykant, ,it doesn't matter, as long as we smile at it!

____________________________
Vijaykanth is back😃😃😃
Vijaykanth went to a bank to open a S.B. A/C.
After seeing the Form he went to Delhi for filling it up.
You know why?
Form said: 'Fill Up In Capital.'
😀
Vijaykanth standing below a tube light with open mouth.
Why?
Because his doctor advised him: 'Today's dinner should be light !'
😃
On romantic date vijaykanth's fiancee asks him:
'Darling ! On our engagement will you give me a ring?'
He said: 'Sure ! What's your phone no.?'
😀
Vijaykanth found the answer to the most difficult question ever.
What will come first, chicken or egg?
what ever u order first will come first.
😀
Teacher told all students to write an essay on a cricket match.
All were busy writing except vijaykanth
He wrote:'Due To Rain, No Match!'
😀
What does vijaykanth do after taking a Xerox?
He will compare it with the original for any spelling mistakes.
😀
Vijaykanth & wife buy coffee in a shop.
Vijaykanth: Drink quickly before it gets cold.
Wife: Why?
Vijaykanth: Hot coffee $5 and cold coffee $10.
😀

Manager asked vijaykanth at an interview.
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Vijaykanth replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.
😃
After returning back from a foreign trip, vijaykanthasked his wife,
Do I look like a foreigner?
Wife: No! Why?
Vijaykanth: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?
😁😉
Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
Vijaykanth writes, "Gandhi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi.
😖😠
Interviewer: just imagine you are on the3rd floor, it caught fire
and how will you escape?
Vijaykanth: its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!
😝😜
Vijaykanth: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123to know current bill status
Vijaykanth: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
🙌👉😝😁
Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!
Vijaykanth: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!!
😍
Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?"
Vijaykanth: "All are born on government holidays...!
________________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home