My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, May 29, 2015

2042- long tongue

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten Black and Blue.
Doctor: "What happened?
Woman: "Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes
home drunk he beats me senseless.
Doctor: "I have a real good medicine for that. When your husband comes home drunk, just drink some water and hold it in your mouth. hold it in but don't swallow until he goes to bed and is asleep.
Two weeks later the woman comes back to the doctor looking fresh and reborn.
Woman: "Doctor, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk, I kept the water in my mouth. Held it in till he sleeps, and he didn't touch me!"
Doctor: "You see how much keeping your mouth shut helps".
Ye joke banane wale ko 21 topo ki salami....😂😂😂
______________________

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home