My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, May 29, 2015

2050- Good poem... Worth sharing!

____________________
Nepal hila, Hindustan hila aur hil gaya Pakistan..
Na Jesus aaye na Allah aye kaha gaye bhagwan...??
Hai kaun Hindu, kaun Sikh, kaun hai Musalman...
Prakrati ke aage bebas hai har insaan....
Hai samaan sab uski nazar me....
Yaha nahi chalta Bible na Ved na Quran...
Mat ulajh is pakhand mei...
Ab to jaag ja ae murkh insaan....
Naaz bahut tha apni tarakki pe sabhi logo ko...
Kudrat Ki ek jhapki ne aukaat bata di...
Na Hindu dikha, na Musalmaan dikha...
Bhagta hua sirf insaan dikha....!

______________________

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home