My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Friday, May 29, 2015

2048- Jest a minute!

    _________________________
    Sexy secretary comes angrily out of Boss's cabin..
    Staff askd:
    wht hapend?
    Secretary:
    He asked me r u free tonight? 😜
    I said yes !
    Bastard gave me 60 pages to type!!!
    😡😡😡😝😝😝
    -----------------------------------------------
    Shocking Introduction at a party...
    .
    .
    One man to another ..
    Meet my wife tanya ..
    2nd one : ya, I know her.
    1st one : how..?
    2nd one : we were caught many a times sleeping together.
    1st one : Wat??? Angrily.. What the hell u r talking..??
    2nd one : during lectures in science & history classes.
    We were classmates.😜😜😝
    ----------------------------------------
    Police: R u married?
    Sardar: Yes, with a woman.
    Police : Of course! Did u even hear of anyone marrying a man?
    Sardar: Yes, my sister did....!!!😁😂😜😀
    ------------------------------

    --Signboard outside a..
    PATHOLOGY Clinic--
    For you it may be your Urine & Potty...
    but
    for us, it is our Dal & Roti...!!!
    😜😄😀😃😜😝😝😁😜😜
    ------------------------------------------------
    One day I asked my Heart......
    What is love ?
    Heart Replied:
    Dekh bhai apna kaam blood supply karna hai...! syllabus ke baahar ka mat pucch.....😝😝😝😝😜😜😜😂.
    A Safety warning notice in a factory for female workers:
    "If your skirt is long, stay away from the engines
    and
    if it
    is short, stay away from the engineers.."😂😂😂
    _____________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home