My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Monday, July 10, 2017

2166 ~Government engineers 😀

😀 !!!JUST IN JEST!!! 😀
Two Government engineers, were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up.

A woman walked by and asked what they were doing.

'We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole', said one, 'But we don't have a ladder.'

The woman said, 'Hand me that wrench out of your toolbox.'

She loosened a few bolts, then laid the pole down.

She then took  measuring tape from their toolbox, took the  measurement and announced, 'Eighteen feet, six inches' and walked away.

The second engineer shook his head and laughed and said.

'We need the height and she gave us the length!'

Both the engineers  are still working for the Government.
😊😁😂😃😄😅

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home