My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

James Bond Style


The character James Bond has a Peculiar style of introducing himself by calling first Bond, then followed by great smile & finally James Bond. His style is absolutely killing but he doesn't Know the consequences when he meets our great South Indian Andhra guy.

When Bond meets an Andhra guy......


James Bond: "My name's Bond...(smiles and then says).... James Bond." James Bond: And you?

Telugu Guy: I am Sai... (Smiles.) Venkata Sai... (Smiles.) Siva Venkata Sai. (Smiles.) Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai.... (Smiles..) Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai....(smiles..) Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai..... (SMILES BIGGER.) Sitaramanjaneyulu Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai.... (SMILES &LAUGHS.) Bommiraju Sitaramanjaneyulu Rajasekhara Srinivasulu Laxminarayana Siva Venkata Sai...... ( LAUGHS LOUDER.)

James Bond faints!!!
_________________________________________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home