My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, June 01, 2006

seven-hundred-ten

A woman came in to a garage and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.


Mech. all looked at each other, and the mechanic asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?"


She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine.


I lost it and need a new one. It had always been there."


The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.


She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.


He then took her over to another car which had the hood up and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?"


She pointed and said, "Of course, it's right there."

Now Scroll Down to learn what a 710 is.......



























________________________________________________________________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home