My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Contemporary guidelines to Living

1. The Guru says, Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me , for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE..

2. The journey of thousand miles begins with broken fan belt and a flat tier

3. The darkest hour comes just before the dawn. So if you plan to steal your neighbors’ milk and news paper, that’s the time to do it.

4. Don’t aspire to be irreplaceable, If you can’t be replaced you can’t be promoted.

5. Never forget that you are unique , LIKE EVERY ONE ELSE.

6. If you think that nobody cares whether you are dead or alive, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.

7. Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them , you would be a mile away and with their shoes.

8. Good Judgment comes from Experience and Experience comes from Bad Judgment.

9. Never miss a good chance to SHUT UP

10. The quickest way to double your money is to Fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
(An email forward)
_______________________________

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home