My SCRAPBOOK (సేకరణలు): A COLLECTION of articles in English and Telugu(తెలుగు), from various sources, on varied subjects. I do not claim credit for any of the contents of these postings as my own.A student's declaration made at the end of his answer paper, holds good to the articles here too:"I hereby declare that the answers written above are true to the best of my friend's knowledge and I claim no responsibility whatsoever of the correctness of the answers."

Sunday, June 20, 2010

ARAB JOKES

1

Arab student sends an e-mail to his Dad saying:

Dear Dad:
Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here; but Dad, I am bit ashamed to arrive to my college with my Gold Mercedes, when all my Teachers travel by train.

Your Son,
Nasser
.


Sometime later Nasser gets reply to his e-mail from his Dad:

Loving son:

Twenty Million Dollars transferred to your account, please stop
embarrassing us; go and get yourself a train too.

Your Dad

________________

2

An Arab trader met the Director overseas operations. In the course of their conversation the Director inquired about the purpose of his visit.

The sheik told him, “I want a Coca -cola.”

The smart attendant immediately opened a bottle of Coca-cola and handed over to the Sheik on a golden platter. The sheik was bewildered.


Immediately the Director overseas operations, became furious, stood up and slapped the attendant and told him, “When a sheik asks for Coca-Cola, he means Coca-Cola Plant to be installed in his country. Know the business secrets and be careful.

(An email forward)
_______________________

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home