Friday, November 29, 2013
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
1299-If we think Positively,
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
1298-Check your presence of mind.............Take d test.
relax, clear your mind and begin, what's the 1st answer that comes to ur mind???...........
1. What do you put in a toaster?
"bread." If you said "toast," give up now and do something else.. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said bread, go to Question 2
2. Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk." What do cows drink?
Cows drink water. If you said "milk," don't attempt the next question.
Your brain is over -stressed and may even overheat. Content yourself by reading more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said "water", proceed to question 3...
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a
green house made from?
Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said "green bricks," why the hell are you still reading these?? If you said "glass," go on to Question 4.
4. It's twenty years ago, and a plane crashes from 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into East and West Germany) Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, or "no
Answer: You don't bury survivors!!! If you said ANYTHING else, you must stop. If you said, "You don't bury survivors", proceed to the next question.
5. Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from Mumbai to Pune. In Mumbai , 17 people get on, in Pune , 16 get off. Name the driver.
Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don't you remember your own name? It was YOU!!
Now pass this along to all your friends and pray they do better than you...
PS: 95% of people fail most of the questions..
(via Facebook/ Useful Info)
1297- Men should remember fairies are females too
A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, Romantic little restaurant.
Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful Fairy appeared on their table.
She said, ‘For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.’
The wife answered, ‘Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.‘
The fairy waved her magic wand and – poof! – two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.
The husband thought for a moment: ‘Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again…
I’m sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me..‘
The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish. So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!..
The husband became 92 years old!!!
Moral: Men should remember fairies are females too.
(via Facebook/ Useful Info)
Monday, November 25, 2013
1296- No remote
1295- MONA LISA